ACM SenSys 2010
November 3-5, 2010
* Key Dates:
- Paper Registration and Abstract: April 1, 2010, 11:59 pm EST.
- Paper Submission Deadline: April 8, 2010, 11:59 pm EST.
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: July 20, 2010.
These are "hard deadlines" - no extensions will be granted.
* Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Approaches to architecting sensor networks
- Experience with real-world deployments and applications
- Resource management and OS support for sensor systems
- Energy management and harvesting for long-term operation
- Wireless communication systems and protocols for sensor networks
- Sensor network measurement and characterization
- Programming paradigms and models for distributed sensing
- Sensor network debugging, fault-tolerance and reliability
- Sensing, actuation and control in cyber-physical systems
- Sensor systems leveraging mobile phones, RFIDs, robots, etc.
- Distributed sensor data storage, retrieval, processing and management
- Sensor data quality, integrity, and trustworthiness
- In-network data reduction, coding, inference, and signal processing
- Security and privacy in sensor networks
- Time and location management
- Social implications and human-sensor interactions
* General Chair
Jan Beutel (ETH Zurich)
* Steering Committee Chair
Matt Welsh (Harvard University)
* Program Committee Co-Chairs
Deepak Ganesan (UMass Amherst)
John Stankovic (University of Virginia)