ACM SenSys 2011, Seattle, WA
November 1-4, 2011
Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: February 25th, 2011
Paper Registration and Abstract: April 1st, 2011, 11:59 pm EST.
Paper Submission Deadline: April 8th, 2011, 11:59 pm EST.
Demo Submission Deadline: July 22nd, 2011, 11:59 pm EST.
Poster submission deadline: August 1st, 2011, 11:59pm EST.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Experience with real-world deployments and applications
• Resource management and OS support for sensing systems
• Energy management and harvesting for long-term operation
• Wireless communication systems and protocols for sensor networks
• Sensor network measurement and characterization
• Programming paradigms and models for distributed sensing
• Sensor network debugging, fault-tolerance and reliability
• Sensing, actuation and control in cyber-physical systems
• Sensor systems leveraging mobile phones, RFIDs, robots, etc.
• Distributed sensor data storage, retrieval, processing and management
• Approaches to sensor network architecture
• Sensor data quality, integrity, and trustworthiness
• In-network data reduction, inference, and signal processing
• Security and privacy in sensor networks
• Time and location estimation and management
More Info: http://sensys.acm.org/2011/